Are you yearning for a Yorkie or pining for a Persian? Perhaps you want a pet with a specific quality such as non-shedding or good with children? We can help you! Here’s how it works:
- Search our Animals for Adoption on our website.
- If you don’t see what you want, fill out the form below. Please complete one questionnaire for each breed you are seeking.
- When an animal becomes available that matches your request, we notify you via e-mail.
- Come into the shelter to complete an Adoption Questionnaire and meet with an Adoption Counselor to determine if this animal is a good choice for your lifestyle and home environment.
Also please note:
- All animals are adopted on a first come, first served basis; notification does not guarantee adoption.
- We cannot hold an animal for you over the phone.
- Breed Requests are active for 90 days. After that time, please resubmit your request.
- Please do not to rely on your e-mail request alone. Continue to search our Available Animals, visit the shelter, or call the shelter at 630-323-5630 to check on animal availability.